Juriquilla Hotel, Querétaro. México.
Click here for more details about registration fees, including optional tour and pre-conference workshops.
The International CALPHAD Conference was first held in 1973. Since then, it provides to scientists and students with an interest in thermodynamics of materials an opportunity to meet, present and discuss their work in a friendly atmosphere.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Ab-initio (first-principles) Predictions
- Thermodynamic Modeling
- CALPHAD Assessments and Database Development
- Modeling of Diffusion and Phase Transformations
- Software Development
- Experimental Phase Equilibria, Thermodynamics and Kinetics
- CALPHAD Applications in Materials Design, Production, Use, Recycling, Disposal
- CALPHAD Applications in industrial processes (energy production, joining and soldering)
- CALPHAD Applications in Chemistry, Physics, Geology, Biology
According to our tradition, there will be single oral sessions, permanent poster presentations, software demonstrations, time for spontaneous discussions and social activities.
|October 1, 2017||First announcement.|
|December 10, 2017||Second announcement.|
|January 1, 2018||Third announcement.|
|February 1, 2018||Fourth announcement.|
|February 16, 2018||Deadline for Application to Scholarships.|
|March 2, 2018||Deadline for Early Registration.|
|March 30, 2018||Deadline for Abstract Submission.|
|March 30, 2018||Deadline for registration (on-site registration will not be available).|
|Until March 2||
After March 2 and
before March 30
|Participant in single room||$1,200.00||$1,350.00|
|Participant in double room
|Participant + accompanying
|Children (3-11) with Parents
|Opcional Tour (per person)||$170.00||$190.00|
|Local Participant (no hotel)||$500.00||$575.00|
|Extra Night May 26th||$90.00||$100.00|
|Extra Night Jun 1st||$90.00||$100.00|