Call for Abstracts
Contributions to the CALPHAD meeting must be in English and should report original work. By submitting an abstract the submitting author gives permission for the Organizing Committee to reproduce the abstract in all materials associated with the conference.
Author preferences will be taken into account but the organizing committee reserves the right to determine the presentation type (oral or poster). For acceptance of an abstract it is required that at least one of the authors is registered to the Conference.
Note that the deadline for abstract submission is
February 15, 2018.
Before you start the process, please have your abstract ready in the standard template. You can download the standard template by clicking on the image below.
1) download the template: DOWNLAD TEMPLATE
1. Use template
2. Abstract should be no more than 500 words
3. You must include a figure or graphical abstract
4. Up to four references should be included
5. A biographical note of no more than 50 words for the first author should be included.
6. Allowed file extensions are .doc, or .docx.
7. Maximum file size is 4MB, (4096 KB).
Upload your abstract